2019 Season Miniroos
Whats happening in the Miniroos 2019?
U8s to U12s
Once registrations are complete, and we have formed all the players into teams we will contact the players to advise when training can start. Where are coach has not been allocated to a team we will need a paretn to volunteer. If you are interested in coaching please contact our Tecnical Team by email email@example.com
All players in the 5's program (born in 2014) will attend sessions on a Friday evening at the Iluka Sports Club, 5.30pm - 6.30pm.
Dates of the program
- May - Friday 3rd, 10th, 17th, 25th, 31st.
- June - Friday 7th, 21st, 28th.
- July - 19th, 26th.
Players must wear shin pads and football boots. Parents should ensure players have plenty of water.
If you have any questions please contact Sam on firstname.lastname@example.org
All players in the program are born in 2012 & 2013 and players will be grouped into teams of 6. Each Sunday teams will come together for a warm up including basic skills training, followed by a game comprising of 2 x 20 minute halves. There will be two kick off times - 9.00am and 10.15am and all fixtures will take place on at our clubhouse in Iluka.
A full season calendar will be provided at the orientation – round dates are mentioned later in this update.
Dates to diarise
- Saturday 6th April 2019 at 10.00am – Iluka Sports Club – 6/7's Orientation. ALL players should attend. This is an opportunity for players to meet their team mates and learn more details regarding the program.
- Sunday 14th April at 10.00am Normally this would be the start of Round 1 – but due to the fact this date falls during the school holidays we are expecting lower numbers – hence we will hold an informal session on this day to give players a chance to have a bit of fun and a kick around with some activities and games taking place.
- Sunday 28th April – Round 1 begins.
- Further Rounds - Full Fixtures List
Coaches (Game Leaders) We are fortunate to have several Game Leaders already on board – but are looking for another 2-3 Volunteers to assist us with the program. Coaches, or Game Leaders as they are officially called, do not need to have any coaching experience – we need parents who want be involved and who will lead a team of 6 players through a warm up and game.
Game Leaders will attend a short orientation session before Round 1 and be fully briefed on what is involved. If you are interested in leading a team please contact Sam on email@example.com
All players will be issued with a club shirt, shorts and socks included in the fees. Players must wear shin pads and football boots. Parents should ensure players have plenty of water and are wearing sunblock.