2019 Season Coaches / Tech Team Required
Joondalup City FC - Director of Coaching
Director of Coaching ( 6 – 8 hrs per week min )
- Assist TD in the overall Implementation of Football development Pathways ( NPL & Development Program )
- Supervise / Assist TD in the on going management of the " coach the coaches" process
- Over see the ongoing supervision / management of the coordinators
- Attend/View 1-2 training sessions per week
- Assist in the Organisation , promotion & delivery of the SAP criteria
- Visual observation / assessment at all home games
You would be working with our existing Technical Director to help assist coaches with session plans and ongoing guidance and training.
Financial renumeration is offered for this position.
Please forward your interest outlining your experience and qualifications and/or CV to our Technical Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Joondalup City FC - Expression of interest for Development Coaches 2020
Joondalup City FC is seeking expressions of interest from accredited coaches for our development program in line with our Everton FC International Academy Program.
We offer not only mentoring from a well-structured & experienced Technical Development Team but the opportunity to access the coaching Philosophies & Criteria from our association with Everton FC Academy.
Our development strategy focuses on Our U8 – 12 Development, U13 – U16 NPL , U18 & Reserves State Squads as our philosophy is clearly in developing young players to a level where they can gain the experience & exposure into senior football.
For further details in the limited spaces available please forward your interest outlining your experience and qualifications and/or CV to our Technical Director; email@example.com