2019 Season Coaches / Tech Team Required
Joondalup City FC - Director of Coaching
Director of Coaching ( 6 – 8 hrs per week min )
- Assist TD in the overall Implementation of Football development Pathways ( NPL & Development Program )
- Supervise / Assist TD in the on going management of the " coach the coaches" process
- Over see the ongoing supervision / management of the coordinators
- Attend/View 1-2 training sessions per week
- Assist in the Organisation , promotion & delivery of the SAP criteria
- Visual observation / assessment at all home games
You would be working with our existing Technical Director to help assist coaches with session plans and ongoing guidance and training.
Financial renumeration is offered for this position.
Please forward your interest outlining your experience and qualifications and/or CV to our Technical Director email@example.com
Joondalup City FC - Expression of interest for Development Coaches 2020
Joondalup City FC in line with their Youth development program are seeking expressions of interest for several coaching positions for our 2020 season. All coaches will be supported not only by a Technical Director but also a unique "Technical Development Team" to promote our clear vision on Youth progression into senior football.
To be considered for such ALL Coaches will require or working towards an FFA / AFC or UEFA valid accreditation along with a current working with children permit.
- Junmior NPL
- Development U8 to U12
- Junior Teams U13s to U18s
In the first instance please forward your details including any relevant experience to; firstname.lastname@example.org